Beautiful equipped apartment 3+1 (85 sqm) in Prague 5 with a view of Vltava river and Charles bridge
Beautiful equipped apartment 3 +1 is located on the fourth floor of the brick house in Prague 5 in Janackovo nabrezi street. The apartment can be rented equipped or unequipped. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave. In the apartment there is also a living room, 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms (in the first one there is a bath and washing machine with a dryer and in the second bathroom there is a shower). Apartment is equipped in the original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles on the ground, satellite, gas heating and there are built-in wardrobes. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connection. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Housing is located in a beautiful location in the Old Town under the Petrin Tower. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Ujezd is far from the house 5 minutes on foot.
33 859 CZKper month
1 300 € Currency rate: 26,05
from day: 2017/07/26
|Charges||+ utilities 70 Euros monthly|
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.