Beautiful, spacious duplex 3 + kk with a terrace and a garage in a quiet location Prague 4 - Michle
Very nice, bright apartment 3 + kk (108m²) with a spacious terrace and balcony. Apartment is located in the new house. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. Open kitchen with bar. In the living room there is a new fire place so this room is very cozy. The 2 bathrooms and dressing room. On the floors there are parquet. The large garden with playground. Parking for one car (2000,–/month) – must be leased together with the apartment. The house is located on a hill in a quiet area of Prague 4, Michle. In the vicinity a lot of green. Jizerka park in the vicinity. Perfect opportunity to relax and rest. In the vicinity high-quality civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, stores and shops. Simple connection to the center – tram stop about 5 minutes walk from the house.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ve vilách, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.