Luxury furnished apartment for rent 5+1 (155 sqm) in the centre of Prague - Kampa
Luxury apartment 5 + 1 is located on the second floor of the brick house in Prague 1 – Mala Strana on Kampa. Apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished. Kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances – refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The apartment has two bathrooms, there is a bath and washing machine with a dryer in the first one, in the second bathroom there is a shower. There are also 3 bedrooms, 2 smaller rooms, dining room and 2 storage rooms. Apartment is equipped in the original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles on the ground, satellite, gas heating and there are built-in wardrobes. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connection. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Housing is in a very prestigious location in the historical center of Prague on the riverside of Vltava river, very good transport accessibility, tram stop at Malostranske Square is 5 minutes on foot from the house. Beautiful housing next to the Charles Bridge.
81 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hroznová, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||155 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.