Unique attic apartment 4+1 (165 m²), for rent, Prague 5 - Smíchov, Jindricha Plachty str., view, parking, air condition
Luxury, sunny, renovated attic apartment 4+1 (165 m2) with stunning views of the city, on the 4th floor of a building with a lift in Prague 5 – Smichov, Jindricha Plachty street. The apartment is completely renovated and demanding a rented unfurnished. Air-condition LG i every room. This apartment consists of a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen (stove with stove, refrigerator and dishwasher), 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (2 toilets, 2 showers and 1 bath), chamber and utility room. Floating floors, tiles and flooring. The apartment has a basement (approx 20m²) and garage in a house across the street (1500 CZK). Attractive living with stunning views of the city and excellent access to the city center (near OC Andel, tram stop Zborovska).
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 830 CZK/monthly/person + energy ca. 4000 CZK + garage 1500 CZK|
|Address||J. Plachty, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.