Nice big apartment 6+0 with balcony in the center of Prague in New Town
Beautiful spacious apartment 6 +0 between Wenceslas Square and I.P.Pavlova. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick the house which will be renovated next year. It has 170 m2 and it is partially furnished. The apartment has two bathrooms with shower and in each bathroom there is a toilet, one toilet is separated. In one room one shower corner is built. On the floor there are parquets. The apartment includes two balconies of 2 m2 and 3 m2. Apartment is located in a very lucrative area, subway station Museum where the lines C and A cross is far only 5 minutes walk, line B is about 10 minutes – excellent accessibility to all corners of Prague. Wenceslas Square is well known Prague shopping area so there is plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. By contrast, in front of the house there is little park of the National Museum.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.