Very nice furnished apartment 4+kk, 108 sqm with a balcony in Vinohrady
Furnished and completely newly renovated apartment 4+kk, 108 m2 is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick building with a lift in Vinohrady. Kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove with oven, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, shower and washing machine with a clothes dryer. There is a fire place in the living room. A speciality is a central vacuum cleaner. In the apartment are original droplights and new furniture in a historical style. Installed phone line, TV, satelite. There is a possibility of renting a garage for 1 year for 3000CZK/month. The locality is excellent and very attractive. There are tram stops in the street. The nearest subway station A – Jiriho z Podebrad is c. 8 min. far away from the building. In the surrounding is a lot of shops, nice restaurants and also parks.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.