Nice 3+kk apartment with balcony and cellar, after reconstruction, green area, Prague 6
A beautiful apartment on the disposal of 3 + kk and 52 m2 area in the street José Martího in Prague 6. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor. It is after complete and very smart reconstruction. Ideal orientation of the windows- living room with balcony and the kitchen toward the south-west, bedroom and a room on the north-east. Apartment is partially furnished. There is a completely new kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, fridge, ceramic glass plate, microwave, etc.). In the bathroom there is a corner bath, toilet. In the bedroom there are wardrobes. There is a storage space of the size of 2.2 m2 next to the elevator that belongs to the apartment. The possibility of connection to the Internet, a phone. Apartment is located near a pond Dzban. About five minutes walk there is a tram stop, trams run directly to the center. Nearby is the Sarecke udoli, ideal for a quiet relaxing walks.Easy parking on the street. Available immediately.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||José Martího, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||52 m²|
|Loggia||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.