Beautiful luxurious unfurnished 2+kk+terrace, 67sqm, ground floor, in Prague 4 - Krc, Na Strzi str.
Beautiful luxurious unfurnished 2+kk, 67sqm with terrace, ground floor, in Prague 4 – Krc, Na Strzi str. Fully equipped kitchen unit with built-in appliances (ceramic hotplate, electric oven, fridge with freezer box, fumehood, space and connection for a dishwasher), built-in cabinets, equipped bathroom, local gas heating, floating floors, UPC Internet connection, wireless Internet Wi-Fi within reach, terrace facing to the South. 4-storey new building is connected to a original apartment house, this inner block surrounded with lower buildings is very peaceful place with plenty of green areas. One of the advantages of this place is good accessibility and parking. Both near highways can be reached from there in 4 minutes, subway „C“ station Budejovicka is 10 minutes of walk or two bus stops away. Very nice and modern living.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na strži, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.