A beautiful and cozy restaurant close to the Malostranske namesti.
A cozy and established restaurant (330m²) in the centre of Prague in Mala Strana, approx. 250 m from Malostranske namesti. The restaurant is fully equipped and approved, 10 years in service. The entire space is situated on two floors, there is 1 restaurant room with a bar on the ground floor, and 3 separated restaurant rooms and a bar in the basement. In the restaurant there are 2 toilets (disabled accesible). The space also comprises a kitchen, storerooms, a changeroom and a shower bath for personnel and an office. Available is a service lift, telephone and the internet. The restaurant is located in a historical building, the interior is articulated by the roof spans, the floor is paved + carpets. The locality has excellent accessibility, only 100m from the tram station Malostranske namesti.
90 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tomášská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||330 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.