Nice, unfurnished family house 4+kk with garden and parking in the quiet location of Prague 6
Beautiful, unfurnished, family house 4 + kk an area of 160 m2 with the garden, which is beautiful and quiet location of Prague 6 – Břevnov, street Anhaltova. House is newly renovated. Living room with the entrance to the garden, the kitchen is equipped with a kitchen corner with a fridge, a stove and a dishwasher, also in the house are two bedrooms, one study room and two bathrooms, which are equipped with a bathtub, a shower, a washing machine and a dryer. On the floor is the tiles. The house is secure modern alarm. Parking is available in the garage or outside before the house. Around the house is a lot of green, for example park Hvezda, where you can go with inlines, ride a bike or walk. Availability to the center is good, near the house is a tram and bus station Bila Hora. Near the house is also a good civic amenities – restaurants, schools and shops.
|other water source|
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Anhaltova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.