Beautiful, furnished, duplex apartment 2+kk in a pleasant location center of Prague - Old Town
Beautiful, furnished, duplex apartment 2+kk an area of 70 m2 in a very prestigious and quiet location in the center of Prague, in Anežská str. in the Old Town. The apartment is situated on the 3th floor of a brick house. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, a cooker and a microwave oven. There is a beautiful fireplace near the kitchenette. Living room is equipped with a sofa, television and satellite TV. The bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a bathtub and a washing machine. There are parquets on the floor. The bedroom is equipped with a double bed, chairs and cupboards. The apartment is located near all civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cinemas, theaters, hospitals, schools and nurseries, 10 minutes from the house is Supermarket Albert (Namesti Republiky) and also a large shopping center Palladium. Availability of public transport is excellent. Choice of two undergrounds – Namesti republiky (line B) or Staromestska (line A).
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Anežská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.