Unequipped nice cozy apartment 1 + 1 (42sqm) in Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Beautiful unequipped 1 + 1 apartment is located in Pod Zvonarkou street in Vinohrady – Prague 2. The apartment is after a complete reconstruction. It is equipped with a kitchen with all necessary appliances – stove, fridge, microwave. There are bathtub and sink in the bathroom. Spacious bedroom is equipped only with a big bed. In all the apartment are parquet. Housing is located near the large park. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Nuselske schody is 3 minutes by walk from the house. Metro station I.P.Pavlova is 10 minutes by tram. The house is located near the train station Prague – Vrsovice. Apartment is located in the quiet part of Prague, but there is very good access to the city centre. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, galleries, museums, theatres, memories, shops and services.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Zvonařkou, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.