Luxurious equipped modern apartment 3+kk (98sqm) with parking and 3 balconies in Korunni Street
Absolutely luxury housing in the new modern apartment 3+kk in a new building with elevator in Korunni Street. Apartment is spacious and sunny, located on the sixth floor and has three balconies. It is equipped with modern kitchen with built-in appliances – stove, fridge and dishwasher. In the living room there is a seat and television. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The apartment has telephone, Internet ADSL and cable television. There are floating floors and tiles on the ground. Gas central heating. The apartment also includes parking, which is necessary to rent together with the apartment for a monthly fee 3 000 CZK. In modern housing complex is nonstop secured and there is camera system. Location offers a very good civic amenities, cafe and shop Billa is in the complex, in the vicinity are many restaurants, bars, nearby shopping centre Flora offers many leisure options. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Perunova is minute walk from the house, the metro station Flora and Jiriho z Podebrad is 5 minutes by tram. To the centre it takes 5 minutes.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.