Beautiful furnished apartment 3 +1 with a garage and two balcony in Prague 10 - Zabehlice
Modern, fully furnished apartment 3 +1 (105 m2) is located in the new building in Prague 10. Flat is in the 2nd floor of the brick house with elevator. The apartment has two balcony (18m²) with a beutiful view to the neighborhood. There is a garage for two cars, it must be rented with the apartment for a fee CZK 5000. In the apartment is bedroom, living room, children room, equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, ceramic glass plate, dishwasher, microwave), and bathroom with corner bath, washing machine, shower and toilet + separate toilet. Next equipment is the phone, TV, ADSL and satellite. There is also floating floor, tiles and carpets. The bus stop is a few minute walk from the house. Way to the center of Prague takes less than 20 minutes. Good civic amenities – post office, shops, policlinic and near is sports centrum Hamr. Housing in green and quiet part of Prague.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hyacintová, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.