Luxury mezonet apartment 5 + kk (165m²) with a balcony and parking in Prague 6 - Brevnov
Beautiful mezonet apartment 5 + kk is located on the fourth floor of the brick house with a lift in Fastrova street in Prague Brevnov. Apartment is unequipped, spacious and sunny. In the kitchen there is a stove, dishwasher and fridge, in all the apartment are the parquet and tiles. The living room includes the dining room. There is study room, three bedrooms and storage room. The apartment includes a spacious balcony with a nice view. The apartment includes parking space which is necessary to rent with the apartment for a monthly fee 3 000 CZK. Housing is in a quiet street in Strahov nearby many parks. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Marjanka is just 5 minutes by walk from the house. Great civic amenities – restaurants, bars, shops, sports facilities, schools, pharmacy, theatre.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Fastrova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.