Nice cozy furnished apartment 1 + 1 (44m²) with parking, in the centre of Prague in Nove Mesto
Beautiful cozy and fully equipped flat 1 +1 in New Town in Na Bojisti street. The apartment is on the second floor of a brick house with a lift. Kitchen is equipped with a stove, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. In the living room there is a television and a seat, there is also a high floor where is the bed for sleeping. The bathroom is equipped with shower and toilet. There is possibility to rent a parking space for a monthly fee 3 000 CZK. Housing is located in a quiet location between I.P. Pavlova Square and Charles Square. Excellent transport accesibility, bus stop is right in front of the house, the metro station I.P.Pavlova „C“ is 5 minutes on foot. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, museums, cinemas, theaters, schools, parks. In the surrounding of housing is Michna letohradek and Church of St. Catherine.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na bojišti, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.