Beautiful, spacious flat 3+1 with balcony, garden and parking in prestigious location of Prague 6
Nice, spacious and furnished flat 3+1 (95 m2) with balcony (2 m2) and very big garden (400 m2). This very nice flat in prestigious location Dejvice has in the kitchen a fridge-freezer and glass ceramic hob, in the bathroom is a bathtub and a washing-machine. In this nice flat is a furniture and these three rooms (a bedroom, a living room and children's room) are impassable. On the floors are PVC and carpets. Parking is possible on the street and one place is before a garage. The flat is situated in really very beautiful location Dejvice, which has good civic amenities – restaurants, schools, bars, sport activity, nature. Near the flat is Haunspal's villa. Perfect accebillity transport to the center. 5 minutes from the flat is a bus station, road with the bus to the metro Hradcanska is 10 minutes.
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na čihadle, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.