Hotel in beautiful surroundings of the Giant Mountains, Jilemnice, district of Semily.
Renting of a hotel in Jilemnice, „the gate of the Giant Mountains.“ The hotel was partially reconstructed in 2005. The hotel is divided into two parts connected with passage. The first part is a residential five-floor building of an approximate area of 1600 m2 with the current capacity of 36 rooms and 90 beds + 5 bedrooms for the staff, facilities in each room, common room with satellite TV, pool table and table tennis. The second building has 661 m2 and contains a restaurant and a wineroom with a capacity of 150 seats in summer is the possibility of sitting on the terrace in the second building there is also a patisserie. Part of the building was previously used as a music bar, currently is unused. There is also a room for bikes and skis. In the building there is a lift and access for wheelchairs. The location is very good. Nearby is a bus stop and train station, the most famous ski areas in 35kilometers, all civic amenities in Jilemnice.
100 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||5 000 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.