Beautiful furnished apartment 3+kk (89m²) with two balconies and parking in Prague 6 - Repy
We offer a beautiful apartment 3 + kk on the 8th floor of a new house with an elevator in Prague 6 in Zrzaveho street. Apartment is furnished with the kitchen with all appliances, and there is a bathroom with a tub. Toilet is separately. Apartment has two balconies and a cellar. There is floating floor in all the apartment, heating is central. There is a telephone, cable and Internet connection. The apartment includes parking, which is necessary to rent together with the apartment for a fee 2 000 a month. Housing is located in a distant part of the city, where is a great transport availability to the centre. Tram stop Sidliste Repy is 5 minutes on foot from the house. Metro station Stodulky „B“ is 10 minutes by bus. Train station Prague – Zlicin is located 5 minutes by bus. Great civic amenities – restaurants, bars, schools, post office, shops, pharmacies, near is the shopping centre Zlicin and Prague airport Ruzyne. There is unfurnished flat on the photos.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zrzavého, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.