Beautiful furnished apartment 3 +1 with a garage and garden in Prague 5 - Hlubocepy
Modern, fully furnished apartment 3 +1 (105 m2) is located in the new building from 2004 in Prague 5. Flat is in the 2nd floor of the brick house with elevator. The apartment has terrace (15m²) and the pretty garden (80m²). There is a garage for one car, it must be rented with the apartment for a fee CZK 2000. In the apartment are located two bedrooms, living room, equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, electric cooker, ceramic glass plate, dishwasher, microwave), and bathroom with tub, washing machine, dryer and toilet + separate toilet. Individual gas heating, the phone, TV, direct UPC. The bus stop is a minute walk from the house, tram 2 minutes by foot. Way to the center of Prague takes less than 30 minutes. Good civic amenities – post office, shops, restaurants and policlinic. Housing in green and quiet part of Prague. Nearby are Barrandov studios and natural heritage (Prokopske udoli).
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štěpařská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.