Nice, furnished flat, 2+1, 52 sq. meters with a balcony and a lift in the lower part of Zizkov.
Nice, fully furnished apartment 2+1 in Zizkov on the 3rd floor of a building with a lift. The area of the apartment is 52 square meters, which includes a cellar (2 m2) and a balcony (3 m2). The flat is fully furnished with high-quality furniture, part of which is a leather seating suite, Also a TV is available. Also the bedroom is fully equipped, the whole apartment provides enough storage space. The kitchen is fully equipped too, for example with a gas stove, oven, fridge/freezer, even a kettle is at your disposal. Also the bathroom is equipped and makes a pleasant impression. In the rooms were used carpets on the floor, PVC in the kitchen and pavement in the social facilities. Surroundings are quiet, but provide high-quality civic amenities, from the balcony is a beautiful view of the surrounding greenery. Transport is ensured by trams and buses.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Křivá, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.