Modern apartment with hints of history. Furnished apartment in the heart of Prague 1- Mala Strana
We would like to offer a completely renovated apartment 3 + kk in Prague 1 – Mala Strana, Nerudova street. Given the historical value of the house, had maintained its original features such as massive wooden floors, ceilings and a beautiful original frescoes from the great Czech painter Miloslav Troupa, that lived there nearly 40 years. Apartment is completely furnished. In the living room, you will find a TV, satellite TV and DVD. To the flat belongs also the only balcony in Nerudova street and the tenants only may have this beautiful view of Lesser Town. In the bedroom you will find a luxurious bed and antique chest of drawers. Marble bathroom only completes the look of this luxury apartment. There are two separate toilets. There is also fully equipped small kitchen. One of the rooms is due to their size suitable as a study or library. Safe and telephone subscriber disposable. Parking on the street. Virtual viewing of this property is www.homesweethome.cz ID: 12633
History: Nerudova street is perhaps the best-known street in Mala Strana, which leads to the Prague Castle around 3min walk. On this street is also the Italian Embassy, the Church of Our Lady and Jánský vršek in the front of Bretfeldsky Palace, where Mozart reportedly met with Cassanova.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.