Non-residential premises suitable for offices 236 sqm in the 5th floor in Nusle, parking, elevator
Non-residential premises suitable for offices 236 sqm in the 5th floor in a brick building in Nusle, Na Pankráci str. This is a close-set of 9 offices 13–31sqm each, 5× social facilities, handy storage facilities, carpets on the floors. Possibility of 3 parking spaces. The building is located in a commercial area of Prague 4, close to motorway D1. Public transport in place: the metro Pražského Povstání, trams and buses – excellent accessibility to the center. The object is after complete reconstruction, there's a security, 24-hour reception, elevator, a digital telephone exchange, fixed Internet connection, cable distribution systems, gas boiler room. In the basement there are garages located there and store spaces, parking in the yard outside.
330 CZKm² per month
|Address||Na Pankráci, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||236 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.