New fully furnished beautiful apartment 3+1(110m²) in a villa in the suburbs of Prague
New modern fully furnished mezonet apartment 3+1(110 m2) is located in separate family house – new building. Apartment is just a half of the house. The apartment includes a balcony and a large area – garden with a pond is totally about 900m². The garage is connected with the house. Parking also in the yard The apartment has a beautiful oak staircase with chrome railings.There are three bedrooms and bathroom with bath upstairs. Downstairs there is a shower with toilet. Modernly equipped kitchen. Individual gas heating. UPC direct is possible. The bus stop is a minute walk from the house. Metro station Kobylisy „C“ is 5 minutes by bus. The transport to the centre of Prague takes just 10 minutes by car. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, post office, shops, near is business centre Letnany, schools, parks, sports grounds. Beautiful housing in the area of greenery in a quiet part of Prague.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||U jízdárny, Praha 8 - Dolní Chabry|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.