Luxury spacious apartment 3+kk (180m²) in historical centre of Prague under Prague Castle
Beautiful, spacious and sunny apartment 3+kk (180m²) is located on the first floor of brick house without a lift in the historic centre of Prague – Mala Strana. Apartment is partially equipped with modern furniture. The view point in the living room is fireplace. Absolutely luxurious spacious bathroom has a bath in the middle of the room. The apartment has two double beds. The apartment was designed by architect Sestak. In all the apartment is floating floor. Housing is located nearby Malostranska Square, directly below the Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop in Malostranska Square is a 3 min on foot, metro station Malostranska „A“ is 5 minutes by tram. Excellent civic amenities – shops, bars, restaurants, schools, galleries, museums, theaters, cinemas. In the surrounding area is Kolovratsky Palace, Thunovsky Palace, Smiricky House, Valdstejn Gardens and the Charles Bridge is 10 minutes by walk. Possibility of using space as office space.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 6.500 CZK + energy 7500CZK|
|Address||Thunovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.