We have the honour to offer for rent luxury non-residential premises (80 m²).
We have a pleasure to offer a rent of a beautiful, new non-residential premises of the total of 80sqm, suitable for offices or housing associated with the business. Premises are located in a nice part of Prague – Řepy in the immediate vicinity of the church of St. Martin (12 century). These bright and airy rooms are located on the first floor, fully renovated brick building with no elevator. Rooms are unfurnished and disposition correspond to the flat 3+kk+bathroom with corner bath tub and WC. Kitchenette is equipped with a ceramic hotplate and dishwasher (can be more equippment if needed). On the floors there are floor tiles and heating is local. Offices have also small balcony with a nice view of the adjacent courtyard. Parking for one car in the yard (more cars on the street). Excellent road access to the center. Flexible owner. Tenant must be VAT registered. For more information or a visit tour please inform me.
280 CZKm² per month
|Address||Žalanského, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.