Beautiful unfurnished 3+1 apartment with a terrace and the possibility of renting a garage,Prague 7
Beautiful spacious apartment 3 +1 area of 160 m2 in Letna in Prague 7. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with an elevator. A terrace with a beautiful view and garden belong to the apartment. There is a big hall and 2 storages. On the ground floor there is a cave. It is unfurnished. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, in the kitchen there is a basic equipment-kitchen unit, stove and dishwasher. On the floor there is parquet. House and flat after a complete reconstruction. The possibility of renting a garage for a fee 3000.-/month. Near the house there is a forest park with a pond suitable for relaxation. On the edge of the park there is Krizik fountains and Goja music hall. Quiet location with excellent access to the center-near from the house there is a tram stop in the direction of the Namesti republiky where a new shopping center Palladium is. 5–10 minute walk to the railway and subway station Nadrazi Holesovice- line C.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.