Very nice offices 100 sq.m in the centre of Prague - Vinohrady
Beautiful office spaces disposition 3 + 1 (100m²) in very good condition are located on the third floor of brick house in Prague 2 in Londynska street. Spaces have been created from the former apartment, which includes a balcony. Premises are unfurnished, there is only a kitchen with stove and dishwasher, and bathroom equiped with bath. Toilet is separately. There is pavement in all space on the floor. Premises are located in a prestigious location in the centre of Prague where is excellent transport accessibility to all parts of the city. The nearest subway station I.P.Pavlova „C“ and tram stop is far from the house 5 minutes by walk.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.