Partially furnished apartment in a separate villa with a garden in a beautiful and quiet area Košíře
Partially furnished apartment in a separate villa in Košíře, V Cibulkách str. Disposition 3+1, 86m². The villa is with a garden 300m, partially furnished apartment – bathroom with corner bath, kitchen with a stove and dishwasher, the fridge can be added. Two bedrooms (one of them is walk-through). Possibility of fixed Internet connection. Floating floors. The house is just 10min by bus from the subway Anděl. It is one of the calmest and most beautiful sites. In the surroundings there are beautiful parks there, and there is great availability of public transport, the entire civic amenities in the Plzeňská str.(5min), or Center Nový Smíchov (10min).
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK utilities|
|Address||V Cibulkách, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, modern furnished studio apartment, 30 square meters, street Holečkova, Košíře, cleaning, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.