Very nice detached family house 5+1, (270sqm), Garage, Garden - Ohrobec Prague-west
We would like to offer you a very nice family house in the village Ohrobec – Prague West. This two storrey brick house has a floorage of 270 sqm and dispozition 5 +1. At the bottom of the house there is a living hall with a fireplace, separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a utility room. On the upper floor is also a complete bathroom with a corner bathtub and toilet, 3 nonwalk-trough rooms and great loggia with a beautiful view. Around the house is a nice garden, which will serve as a place for fun and relaxation. The house is protected by alarm, heating is privided by electric furnance. Transportation to Prague id provided by two buses about 10 minutes walk from the house. The house is unfurnished or upon request can be partially furnished. Free from 1.9.2008. In the case of a tour, please do not hesitate to contact me.
31 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad úvozem, Ohrobec|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.