Luxury, duplex, furnished flat 4+1(137m²) with a terrace and parking space in New Town
Luxury, duplex, furnished flat 4 +1 (137m²) is located on the fifth, sixth and seventh floor in brick house with a lift in Prague – New Town. Flat is completely reconstructed. It consists of a bedroom, living room, equipped kitchen and two bathrooms, the hall, storage room and dressing room. Apartment boasts a great terrace, where is beautiful view of the city. There are parquet on the floor, tiles in the bathroom. There is a possibility to rent a parking space in the house for a fee. The building is located in a very representative locality close to Peter´s Square. Excellent civic amenities – shopping center Palladium, restaurants, cinemas, bars, shops, galleries, theaters, parks. he apartment is next to most beautiful part of Prague – Old Town, which has indescribable historical atmosphere. Excellent transport accessibility mean comfortable traveling all over Prague.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 11300 utilities|
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.