Luxurious attic apartment 3+kk after reconstruction, with a terrace,in the historic center of Prague
Beautiful, sunny reconstructed attic apartment 3 + kk (145m²) in the historical center of Prague in the Old Town. Partially furnished apartment is located on the 6th floor of the historic brick building with an elevator and has two floors. In first floor there is a large residential dining room with fully equipped modern kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven), entrance hall and bathroom for guests with toilet. The spacious attic consists of a equipped bedroom, gallery (used as an office), very nice, new bathroom with tub, shower and washing machine. There is also a sauna, telephone, cable TV and possibilty Internet connection.The part of apartment is also spacious terrace with a magnificent view of Prague Castle and the surrounding area. In the apartment are winged doors with etching fillers and on the floor are tiles and parquet floors. Beautiful location near the Old Town Square, 10 minutes walking picturesque streets full of shops and restaurants. Near is also Vltava river. Also transport to all parts of the city is due to the location in the center excellent. The previous tenants in apartment were embassy staff or employees of significant foreign companies.
45 313 CZKper month
|Address||Haštalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.