Beautiful, unfurnished family house 4+1 (120m²) with a big garden and parking in Prague-Libuš
Beautiful and spacious family house 4 +1 (120m²) with a big garden (500m²), quiet locality in Prague-Libuš, Masovicka street. There is five rooms in the house, two rooms and the kithcen are on the ground floor, two bedrooms are in the attic. Under the stairs is the chamber (5m²). House is unfurnished, there is only cooker in the kitchen and bath in the bathroom. On the floor are parquet, tiles and linoleum. There is possibility to park in the court and also in the street. The advantage of this locality outside the city center is obviously a nice quiet and the surrounding countryside. House is located near Modranska ravine. In this locality is an English school and kindergarten. Travelling to the city center is very good, metro station Kačerov is far 20min by bus. There are many shops, shopping center Novodvorska, cinema, hospital, services.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mašovická, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.