Amazing renovated apartment 1+kk in Lesser Town sq. in the historical center of Prague
Beautiful location of Lesser Town sq. directly opposite to the baroque church of St. Nicholas built in the 18th century, which was promoted even by Hollywood films, and the building of the Charles University. The perimeter of the square is full of historic palaces and historical buildings. In the surroundings are also located Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Kampa. Thanks to tourism, however, these monuments are surrounded by many restaurants, shops and cafes, which helps amenities. It therefore is a perfect site for living. Flat itself is rather cosier, but with the size of 47 m2 is quite spacious. Flat is unfurnished, only equipped by kitchen unit.
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malostran. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.