Atypical, newly reconstructed apartment 4 +2 with terrace in prestigious location in Prague 1
Very nice, atypically solved apartment 4 +2 (139m²) in the desired location of historical part of Prague – Malostranske square. The whole house and apartment passed the entire reconstruction. Left the historic character of the building. Practically it is double-flat 2 * 2 + kk. Apartment is furnished with new kitchen unit. Terrace (15m²), which is situated into yard, is also part of the apartment. Malostranske Square is the center of the historic part of Mala Strana. It is situated below the Prague Castle on the left bank of the river Vltava. Close to many other historical monuments. Excellent transportation accessibility (tram station is directly in the Malostranska Square). In the vicinity is complete civic facilities (bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports).
66 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Strana, Praha 1 - Malá Strana (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||139 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.