Cosy, newly renovated apartment 2 +1 in the prestigious locality Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Newly reconstructed, fully equipped apartment 2 +1 (56 m2) in the prestigious locality Vinohrady. The first lease after reconstruction. In the apartement there is available new kitchen, dressing room and spacious bathroom. Bedroom windows are kept into the yard. The building is located close to the Tyrs square. In the vicinity there is a large park Riegrovy sady, which offers the possibility of relaxation and rest in the center of the capital city. Because of the locality, there is ensured excellent transportation (tram, metro). Complete civic amenities (sports, relaxation, culture, shopping options).
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rumunská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.