Beautiful, spacious 3 +1 apartment with balcony in the historical site Prague 5 - Mala Strana
Beautiful, very spacious apartment in the locality Mala Strana.This site is situated below the Prague Castle on the left bank of the Vltava river. The combination of the Old Town is through the Charles Bridge.The flat is located on the ground floor of the historic house, which has passed a costly reconstruction. In the kitchen there is a new kitchen link with built appliances. The apartment has a balcony and cellar. Option to provide parking in the palace of Austria (4500kč/month). Location has the perfect connection to the centre and complete communication facilities (shopping options, cultural and sports).
26 500 CZKper month
|Address||Mělnická, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||101,25 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.