Nice large apartment with balcony, terrace and a garage in a family house in Praze 9 - Kbely
Nice large flat 3+1 of area 85 m2 in a family house in Prague 9 – Kbely.The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house. A terrace of size 6 m2, a balcony 3 m2 and a garage for one car for a fee 2000.-/month. (to be rented with the apartment) belong to the apatrment. Rooms are separated and unfurnished. In the bathroom there is a tub and a sink, toilet is separately. In the kitchen there is a kitchen unit and a gas cooker, the possibility of a fridge. A floor is covered by carpet and PVC. Heating is central. A very quiet area with lots of greenery around, a subway station Letnany line C about 7 minutes by bus.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Železnobrodská, Praha 9 - Kbely|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.