Commercial premises - 400 m², Bilkova st., P1- Old Town
This is a residential house five of the 1910 Bílkova in a quiet street in the Old Town, close to the Parizka streets and the Old Town Square. The whole object is after reconstruction, including the facade. The premises are dry and maintained – suitable as a warehouse, squash and fitness center, solarium. Passenger and freight elevator, stairs. Necessary reconstruction at the expense of the client. When selecting a suitable tenant will be required treatment plan for the purpose of the rent.The price of the rent will depend on the intention to use and the cost of the reconstruction. There is a possibility of linking with commercial premises onn the ground level, which is currently used as a hairdresser parlor and will be free after 31.10.2008
|other water source|
100 CZKm² per month
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.