Beautiful and spacious apartment 3 +1 in a quiet location of Vysocany.
We offer for rent a wonderful, spacious and sunny apartment in a beautiful and quiet area of Prague 9 – Vysočany on the 5th floor of a new building with lift. The layout of the flat is 3 +1 and lies on eighty square meters. The flat is not furnished, however there is a telephone line, cable television and Internet connection. A large kitchen is equipped with a fridge / freezer, glass ceramic hotplate and dishwasher, and provides all the necessary comfort. The luxurious bathroom has a corner bathtub and two wash basins and so provides a place for relaxation after a hard day, and enough space in the case of a hectic morning. The floor coverings used care arpets and floating floor. The house has a garage with a place for one car for fee 2000,– (it has be rented together with the apartment) and a reception with all-day service. The apartment has also a loggia and a large terrace, with a wonderful view to the surrounding green and makes a great place to rest. Location is very quiet, but provides all the necessary civic amenities, for example, a medical centre or a shopping centre. Connection to the whole Prague allows the subway, trams and buses, near is the train station Prague-Vysocany.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nepilova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.