Beautiful family house with a total ar of 225 m², very beautiful and quiet location Horni Pocernice.
This a very nice family house with two floors and the total area of 225 m2 in Horni Pocernica. There are two floors, the ground floor layout is 3 +1 on 75 square meters, the first floor layout is 5 +1 on 150 square meters. Both kitchens on each of the floors are fully equipped with all needed appliances, on each floor there is also a equipped bathroom and toilet. On the ground floor there's also a large garage with a place for four cars. The floor coverings used are carpets, on the social facilities there's of course pavement. The upper floor currently serves as office space. there's an option of renting only the ground floor, but than only as an office, in the case of renting the entire house there's the possibility of using any of the two floors as an office. The locality it is very quiet, but provides all the necessary civic amenities. Connections with the rest of Prague is provided by buses, metro station Cerny Most is about 10 minutes far by bus. The photos are of an older data, the ground floor now isn't furnished.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ve žlíbku, Praha 9 - Horní Počernice|
|Usable area||225 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.