Unfurnished very nice flat after reconstruction, 1+1, 70 m², Prague 7, Letna
Beautiful flat right after reconstruction. Brand new kitchen unit and bathtub make the flat look very nice. Air condition in the main room. Specious parquet floor! Long terrace is all over the flat size. South west orientation guarantees the flat is sunny. Possible to view beautiful sun sets from the spacious private terrace. Nearby the flat there are two biggest parks in Prague – Letna and Stromovka – which are the best for every kind of sport or just walking around. From the Letna Park there is also the most wonderful view of the whole city. The locality is full of restaurants, nice pubs and everything needed for modern comfortable living in requested Prague neighbourhood. Excellent access to the centre by the city transport (tram or tube from Vltavska station). The owner, who has been cooperating with our real estate agency for a long time, offers also washing machine or maybe other equipment after an agreement or depending on the long of the stay.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Veverkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.