Partly furnished, attic flat 1+1 in Prague 4 - great price, suitable for students
We offer to rent flat 1+1 (66 m2) in Prague 4, street Branicka. Flat is situated in the attic of a family house with a garden and it has its own entrance. There is large room (50 m2) with a double bed, seats, table, TV, fireplace and a small desk with a sink and hot plate. In addition, there is less room (16 m2) with a double bed and bathroom with tub and toilet. The building is located in a quiet part of Prague 4 with perfect access to the center – the bus stop is directly next to the house, 8 minutes by bus to the Smichovske nadrazi or 2 min. to the tram No. 3, 16, 17 and 21, which can you transported in 8 minutes to Palackeho sq.
6 000 CZKper month
|Address||Branická, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.