Lovely, newly reconstructed flat 4+kk with parking in Art Noveau villa in Hradcany
We offer to rent very spacious, unfurnished flat 3+kk (153 m2) in Prague 6, K Brusce street. The flat is situated on the 1st floor of wonderful villa with garden, which is available for using. The flat has separate entry from the garden and it's consists of three bedrooms, living room with working fireplace and kitchen equipped by kitchen unit with stove, dishwasher and fridge and 2 bathrooms with bathtub and WC, another WC separated. Parking in closed yard for charge 2000,– has to be rent with the flat. There is security system and SAT distribution in the house. Amazing and prestigious locality nearby Prague castle and royal gardens, wonderful view of Royal Summer Palace. Next to the Pisecka brana with pleasant cafe. Excellent acces to Prague's centre – just few steps from subway and tram stations Hradcanska.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Brusce, Praha 5 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||153 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.