Beautiful premises (62 sqm) suitable for commercial use, nearby Wenceslas square, Perlova street
We would like to offer you a beautiful furnished commercial premises in Perlova street. This street is located in the heart of Prague, very close to Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. If you require the high throughput of people, so this is the right choice for you. Commercial premises are equipped and prepared for luxury clothing and fashion shop. Area consists of the main store, warehouse facilities and toilet with washbasin. The store will be abandoned, including equipment (PC, printer, terminal on the card, the stock with a value of approximately EUR 90,000, the introduction of the Internet, alarm, sound, lighting). The price for the transmission of the lease contract (compensation money) for an indefinite period, including equipment sales is EUR 1,200,100. The deposit 250,000, – is included in the compensation money. Type of service is limited to sales of clothing, furniture design, floral decoration, jewelry, home accessories, souvenirs, etc. available immediately. You don´t pay commision for this offer.
83 909 CZKper month
|Address||Perlová, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||62 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.