Nice flat 2+1, 56 m² in luxurious locality of Prague 2, Vinohrady
We offer to rent unfurnished, but a nice flat, 2 +1, 56 m2 in Vinohrady, Prague 2, only 5 min. walk from Nam. Míru! The flat is located in the 4rd floor of the house with cellar in Belgická street. Kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and line, in bathroom there is bathtub, toilet is separated. There is also a telephone line, the floors are floating floor and tiles. Enviroment near the flat is quiet but very well-equipped with smallers shops, nice restaurants and cafes. Excellent transport connection by metro and tram to the centre and other parts of the city!
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.