Very representative place for offices: Rybna street, Prague 1 - Old Town
We offer very representative spaces on the 4th floor of the brick building in Rybna street. The premises consist of 2 rooms (12.6 and 17.13 sqm), small kitchen equipped with appliances (refrigerator, microwave oven) and social facilities. Parking in the garage for about 5000, – CZK/month. Available is the telephone line and Wi-Fi network in both offices. Beautiful location in the city centre. It's possible to rent only one of the offices. The price for a smaller office is 18 900,– CZK including services, for the larger then 26 500, – CZK. Prices excluding VAT.
1 100 CZKm² per month
|Address||Rybná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||29,73 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.