Very nice apartment 3+kk in a quiet street near Vysehrad
Very nice, partly furnished apartment nearby the centre in a quiet street. Two bedrooms and living-room with satellite TV. The social kitchen in vestibul is equiped with dish washer and ceramic hotplate, the fridge and washing machine are in separated lumber rooms.The apartment is situated on the boundary of Prague 2 and Prague 4, where is possible parking on the street. Easy transport to the center within 5 minutes by Subway line C, station Vysehrad or four stops by tram to Charles Sq. Both stations just next door. The beautiful park area of Vysehrad in very close neighbourhood. Illustrative photos – the flat is partly furnished and redecorated now.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čiklova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.