Cosy flat 2+kk, 39m² in private ownership, Škroupovo square, Prague 3 - Žižkov
Bright apartment on the 5. floor of a completely renovated traditional apartment building in a quiet area of the Skroupovo sqare. Located a 10 minute walk to Jiriho z Podebrad Square, just a short walk to the Riegerove sady park. The apartment offers an living room with kitchen and one bedroom plus bathroom with toilet. Located in the elegant Prague Zizkov district, lies just above Wenceslas Square and the New Town. Set well above Hlavní nádraží, Prague's historic main railway station, the apartment is situated on an elevated site overlooking the city. With rail transport to a variety of domestic and international destinations within easy reach and the main highway just 2 minutes drive away, offers unparalleled access for both business and leisure travel. The area is well served by tram and bus links, and the city's metro system is also close by. The main shopping, leisure and entertainment districts as well as the main international schools are also within easy access. Further stylish shopping will become yet more convenient, with an array of stylish stores, as well as cafés and other amenities, to be included in the soon-to-be refurbished Hlavní nádraží as part of a major upgrading of the station by Italian company Grandi Stazioni.
3 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Škroupovo nám., Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.