Two generation family house near the centre of Říčany, large land of 1085m², Prague East
Quite unique offer of two-generation family house with a large garden (964m²) near the centre of Říčany town – Prague West, situated in the original residential quarter. There are 2 flats with separate entrances. On the ground floor: 2+1, with winter garden. On the 1st floor: 4+kk with balcony. In mezzanine there is a single room suitable as a study, office or atelier. There is a cellar under the half of the house where is 3 storage rooms, sauna and hobby room. The house is equipped with alarm and fitted safes. Parking for 3 vehicles (1 garage, 2 parking places in the garden). The comfort is supported by large garden, covered swimming pool, glass-house, garden storage space and maintained full-grown grenary and trees. The house has been was completely renovating during the last 5 years. Říčany town provides you with all civil facelities in walking distance from the house. Except for others, there are 4 big supermarkets, 4 tennis courts. To get to the centre of Prague it takes 30mins. For more photos and info to call us.
|other water source|
8 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Říčany, Říčany (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 085 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.